Dowelled Lodgpole Pine
Blue Ribbon dowelled pressure-treated posts and poles for agriculture are the environmentally sound choice for farm, vineyard, and ranch projects. Our dowelled posts and poles are pressure-treated with environmentally friendly AQUA SEAL® - CCA waterborne preservatives that protect against rot, fungal decay, and termites, dramatically increasing the service life.
Blue Ribbon Dowelled Features
- Dowelled – Uniformly sized from tip to butt, strict grade limits for knots, splits, and cracking.
- Exceptionally Strong– Strength-to-weight ratio that is much higher than that for iron or steel.
- Safe to Handle– Clean, odorless, non-staining, and approved for use in agriculture.
- Easy to Install– Installed with a shovel, an auger, or hydraulic post pounder. Ends cut during installation should be field-treated with a topical preservative for best performance.
- Stability - More surface area in contact with the ground than steel posts, which can loosen over time.
- Longevity - Require very little maintenance or upkeep, and have a long service life.
|3" or 3.5"||6', 8', 10', 12'||150|
|4" or 4.5"||6', 8', 10', 12'||75|
|5" or 5.5" ||6', 8', 10', 12'||50|
|6" or 6.5" ||6', 8', 10', 12'||40|